Paces Valley Stream
Site Engineering rehabilitated Nancey Creek through the City of Atlanta. Previously installed gabion baskets were improperly installed and were in a state of collapse. This collapse was threatening a 54in diameter sewer trunk line. An 800 linear foot of stream channel along the sewer easement was completely rehabilitated during this project.
- Erosion Control
- Sanitary Sewer: 170 lf 8” VCP micro tunnel
- Gabion Repairs: concrete and steel reinforcement
- Gabion Baskets: 550 cubic yards of pvc coated
- MSE Walls: Solid Granit Block MSE wall
- Stream Restoration: J-hooks, cross-vanes, toe rock, bank armor, fabric, and plantings
- Other work: asphalt paving, grading, topsoil, by-pass pumping sanitary and storm, grassing & topsoil.
Date: April 15th, 2012
Contract Amount: $1,018,000.00