Diane joined Site Engineering in December 2000. She currently is Human Resource and Payroll Manager and actively interacts with all employees to promote a collaborative and rewarding work environment.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Georgia State University 2001
EXPERIENCE WITH SITE ENGINEERING INC.
Responsible for payroll information, directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues. Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.