J. Carter Hewitt
Carter joined Site Engineering in 2016. He is currently a Project Manager responsible for daily management of several million dollars of work in process. He strives to maintain an excellent relationship with our clients and supports our field personnel in order to maintain efficient, safe and clean jobsites that maximize production and ensure satisfaction upon project completion.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Georgia 2016
- Trench Shoring Certification
- GSWCC Level 1 Certified
EXPERIENCE WITH SITE ENGINEERING INC:
Carter joined SEI as an assistant project manager in May 2016. He became a Project Manager in November of 2017 and has managed multimillion-dollar projects for several municipalities including Athens-Clarke County, Gwinnett County, Fulton County and Sandy Springs. He currently manages several million dollars of work in process. He interacts daily with our clients, field personnel and the individuals our work impacts to maintain efficient, safe and clean jobsites that maximize production and ensure satisfaction upon project completion.
- Gwinnett County Construction and Sewer Force Main on an Annual Contract $ 5,407,037.00
- Athens-Clarke County – On Call Water Line Replacement $ 2,000,000.00
- Brookhaven Storm Water Utility $ 346,470.00
- Drew Valley Sidewalk Project $ 94,995.00
- Sandy Springs – 200 Gold Creek $ 98,000.00
- Sandy Springs – 535 Bridgewater $ 152,650.00