J. David Hess, P.E.
David joined SEI in March 1997. He is currently responsible for the overall allocation of personnel and equipment resources for all company projects. Additionally, he continues to manage select key projects and provides oversight and advice for the project management team.
- Professional Engineer, State of Georgia 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering, with a specialty in Soil & Water 1995, Ohio State University
- Competent Person Certification
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- NPDES Level 1A
- Utility Foreman #UF204380
EXPERIENCE WITH SITE ENGINEERING INC:
David joined Site Engineering Inc. in March 1997 and became a Vice President in January 2007. Through the years, he has estimated and managed multimillion-dollar projects for multiple governments and municipalities including GA DOT, Fulton County, Dekalb County, Gwinnett County, University of Georgia, Dobbins Air Force Base, Sandy Springs, Stockbridge, Rockdale County, City of Atlanta and City of Gainesville. He is currently responsible for the overall allocation of personnel and equipment resources for all company projects. Additionally, he continues to personally manage select key projects and provides daily oversight and advice for the project management team.
- Contract A1, FC-4397-08, COA $11,426,000.00
- COA Sewer Rehab. Contract C $ 4,847,439.00
- COA Sewer Rehab & Pipe Bursting – PH II Contract D $ 3,341,581.00
- Fulton County Annual Sewer $6,200,000.00
- Fulton County Annual Water Meter Installation 2005 – Present $ 5,076,541.00