Tamara L. Isbell
Tamara joined SEI in February 2016 as an Administrative Assistant in Estimating. In 2020, after completing the required OHSA training she became the company’s Safety Officer. She currently coordinates Site’s Safety Program providing in-house certification training and promoting jobsite OSHA compliance.
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- Competent Person Certification – OSHA
- OSHA 510
- OSHA 511
Responsible for maintaining bid calendar, receiving and acknowledging addendums, preparing accurate and complete bid packages, working with field staff on meeting and maintain SEI Safety Standards & Procedures.
- OSHA Reporting
- Developing Electronic Health and Safety Plans per projects
- Jobsite Safety Audits
- Design and deliver quarterly safety meetings/trainings in compliance with OSHA
- Review and produce organized and complete bid packages
- Produce weekly/monthly project compliance reports
- Assist Project Managers with coordination of resources, equipment, meetings and information
- Design and maintain Foreman’s electronic reporting systems